1. Please tell us your Hand Name (name that’s used ONLY in internet.) and hometown.
Cookie and Brisbane Australia
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
Like a year haha
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
IDK once I got to know the fashion (mainly gothic) I fell head over heels in love with it!
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
Maybe like a year as well, Just saving up mainly
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
Gothic lolita ^^ I love the dark side of the fashion but sometimes I mix in a bit of sweet lolita too it...just for the hell of it ^^
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
maybe 2....but I haven't been to any meet ups yet haha
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
I feel like this is the style that fits me.
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
The negitive reaction to it. just because I don't want to loo like a hooker >_>
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
Meta,AATP,Moite, R-Series, Infanta, SS, Innocent World, Victorian Maiden, Rose Melody
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
A bodyline high wast chiffon skirt.
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
12. Do you wear drawers?
Nope...Take THAT society....wait
13. Do you have any favorite Japanese music?
J-rock and J-metal, I also really love the indie music there ^^
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
old buildings and goth shops haha
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
At the moment.....0 but as soon as I get my clothes (order and dry cleaners FML) at least once a week
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
I got this awful GLP dress that I was utterly convinced was "Rorri"....it was a lace MONTER. anyway I co ordinated it with fishnets and cheep shoes...I looked like a stripper haha
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
I have Blond wigs (medium straight, and long curly) and they give the mature but still cute look to it.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
Yea, mainly because of expense but then I found out about TaoBao sellers ^^
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
GLB. It gives me such amazing coord ideas!
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
No D= But Im dying to get a BJD!!
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
Natural but sometimes with deep red lipstick or dark eyeshadow (I wear glasses so I cant really go all awesome on the eyes)
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
No! Im terrified that some one will beet me up! But I get over it and realize I can just kick them in the face....figuratively.
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
I buy seasonally but then its about $300+
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
My Rose Melody coat $190
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
well over $500
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
I have amazing pairents that buy them for me (I save like mad and pay them back what I can~)
28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell us its good
and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell us why not.
All the time!
Quiteland - amazing staff,but expensive D=
AATP shop - AMAZING, But also expensive.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
Moi meme's Iron Gate JSK.
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
Eh its their choice who am I to judge.
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from
Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
Sweet may be a little awkward on 40+ year olds but I dont think there is a age limit at all!
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
Nasty lolitas in general. Cancel my subscription ive had enough of your issues.
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
The outfit its self if you don't keep the guidelines then it stops being lolita.
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
The ability to know what clothes are ita and what aren't.
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
I go to TAFE in lolita ^^
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
My mum and nan LOVE IT! All my friends do too they think its really cute and awesome.
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
The hardcore OTT Gothic lolitas. YOURE AMAZING~
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
No Im not crafty haha
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
Not really sorry ^^"
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
Petticoats and Bell skirts.
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
No not really.
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
dont have one.