1. Please tell us your Hand Name (name that’s used ONLY in internet.) and hometown.
Angel. I was born in Mississauga, Canada
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
I guess I started wearing it about a year ago or 2 ago, but I have known it for a whikle.
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
I like dressing how I want to dress, and I wanted to branch out of the just goth into pretty dresses, and I knew of GL. So I wanted to get into that too.
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
My parents didnt believe I woudl wear dresses, so it took time for them to be okay with buying the stuff.
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
Gothic. I wear mostly black, although I sometimes wear the sweet in black colourways kind of thing..
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
I have one good friend who is into lolita as well. There are several other peopel I have met in meetups that I am kinda friends with as well.
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
It looks cute.
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
MMM, MM, Meta, IW, and some indie chinese shops.
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
Bodyline wa lolita dresss.
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
A dress to wear.
12. Do you wear drawers?
Yeah, I do.
13. Do you have any favorite Japanese music?
I listen to ali project a lot.
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
School. I mostly go there anyways.
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
Depends on the weather and my mood. Right now i dont too much, as it is quite cold, but when it isnt that cold or hot, and I am in the mood I will.
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were just beginning Lolita.
I think I blocked the memories of it. But, there are some ita stuff in my closet that i never wore, like a bad lacey maxipad headress.
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suit the most?
I like natural looking hair, and usually with natural colours. If not natural color, then it shoudl be a color that goes with a lot with what you wear.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
No, I dont think it as anything more special that what I wear out of lolita.
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
I dont really read things for inspiration. I just look around and choose waht I want.
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
Eyeliner, kinda heavy since it is goth, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick.
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
No, I go on the bus to the subway/train in lolita.
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
Yes, as I dont see it as anythign really different.
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessory monthly?
Not sure, as I dont buy something every month. Probably it woudl work out to 50$ though.
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
200$, for a set of clothes for prom.
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
I lot. A few hundred at least, maybe...around 500?
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of Lolita?
I am lucky that my parents will pay for things, but it isnt like i get brand or soemthign everyday. I sometimes buy stuff myself from money saved.
28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell us its good and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell us why not.
Bodyline, quiteland (rose melody, dear celine). all positive.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
Anythign that MMM has.
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
They can do what they want?
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from Lolita?
I think that you should be at least an older teen, because of the growning that happens and the expense of the fashion.
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
As long as no one thinks that everyone who dresses like lolita does that, it doesnt matter.
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
I am more critical to lace.
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
Yeah, I have done that quite a few times.
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other?
Yes, and he is very okay with this style.
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?.
They accept it. If they wont, then they are not worth my time.
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
No one reallly...
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you've made?
No, I have never really made anything.
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
I would like a black dress with rose detailing with a corset on tope.
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
I dont want any children.
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
I prefer to wear black, so my ideal is a gothic lolita.