Idiot Rabbit, Leeds
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
I dont quite get this question but from other peoples answers, I've been aware of Lolita since I was 12.
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
An ex >_< don't get me started on him.
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
Ohh yes. Five years.
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
Nil. Want some though.
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
Pretty clothes <3
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
Negative reactions to it.
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
Anna House, Angelic Pretty, kidsyoyo, Surface Spell, Dear Celine.
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
My gothic Lolita skirt from Bodyline :)
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
Pannier for poof
12. Do you wear drawers?
Not yet >_< I wasn't the biggest fan of them at first but now I've seen some lovely ones just waiting for the money.
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
No where in particular, I just go out in it.
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
The fight I had with my white socks.
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
Curls :) any colour.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
Tinted moisturiser, mascara and sometimes eyeliner.
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
I don't know, it varies.
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
My gothic Lolita skirt I think.
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
£100 - ish
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
Well my mum bought me a blouse, cardigan, shoes and pannier for Christmas. Allowance usually.
28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell us its good
and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell us why not.
Yup, bodyline. Fast, pretty stuff. But not the best quality in the world.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
I don't know.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
I love strawberry patterns. Anything expensive with a strawberry pattern.
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
I don't really have an opinion on them.
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from
Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
Never graduate. Its not fair to be age-ist.
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
I'm not one for rules.
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
Not be sexy >_<
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
I'm more material :/
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
My boyfriend hasnt really said much about it.
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
My mum really likes it, she likes the modest adult side of it.
My dad just pretends to be oblivious, I think he's ammune to this type of thing from me.
My step mum lectured me on the book :/
My sister tells me to dress like an adult. I'm not actually an adult yet.
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
No, I'm hopeless at that type of thing :(
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
If they wanted to.
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
I don't have one.