2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
I thought it was pretty.
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
Nope ,I incorporated lolita accessories into my regular clothes before.
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
Wearing pretty clothes
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
Mainstream-ist who think young girls don't want to cover there body up.
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
I'm not into brands, I buy clothing mostly from etsy .
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
A pink skirt with light pink ribbon
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
12. Do you wear drawers?
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
bubbly music X l
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
Haven't went out in it yet.
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
Around 2 times,at home XD
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
Haven't went out yet in lolita
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
Shades of brown.Buns,curls,and updo's.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
3 victorain dolls.
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
On average $12 a month
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
Bodyline top for $27
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
I rarely do.
28. Have you ever bought from an online store?
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
As long as there not ita's or embarresing(sp) I don't care.
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from
Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
All ages. Some older people already dress lolitaish.They just don't have petticoats or frilly socks.
Bonnets are still out for babies
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
Not all lolitas have a lolita lifestyle
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
lolita isn't law
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
My mom and god mom loves it.
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
The girl that blogs in Fyeahlolita
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
I tried but failed D:
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
Hat blouse jumperskirt and stocking with mary janes(2 inches or less)
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
An open-minded,fashionable,kind miss/dandy