2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
since I was 22 I am 38 now.
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
I liked the silhouette and being a pretty thing
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
No I dress this way always and am a lifestyler
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
EGL, Gothic, Guro
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
Feeling good about my appearance
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
People making assumptions about me based on what I wear.
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
I make most of my own clothes..I buy the occasional piece if I fall in love although TUK shoes are a big item for me.
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
Black dress and stripey socks
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
Mini hats and skirts
12. Do you wear drawers?
bloomers for sure.
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
Traditional if Japanese
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
I wear it all day every day...
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
when I put clothes on...I am a lifestyler even my jammies are bloomer tastic
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
I am often asked what I am dressed up for...or am I in a play.
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
Black ponies , braids and buns
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
No its part of who I am so only death would stop it...I imagine I will be a cute loli gramma
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
My victorian etiquette books and GLB's from the beginning
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
I love my MJD Absynthe and have fallen in love with my living dead dolls, posie dolls, and lalaloopsy dolls of all sizes. I have some porcelain dolls but would love to have one in my own image
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
What ever suites my outfit.
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
It varies since I sew I would say perhaps a 100 on average but occasionally I splurge and buy a premade dress if I love it.
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
TUK Kitty shoes from UK they are white leather maryjanes with sewn on leather kitty faces and tails...I paid over a 100 to have them made for me.
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
I am unsure been doing it so long its no different then a non lolita's wardrobe I suppose
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
I make most of them..if I decide to buy its because I have extra cash from selling my own things on etsy
28. Have you ever bought from an online store?
I love Etsy so yes
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RoxiesHairThings she is my favorite bow maker since bows are a personal favorite item of mine. They are super secure and very well made.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
No I think anything is attainable at some point.
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
Not everyone is a lifestyler and thats okay.
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from
Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
I think as long as you wear the clothes and they don't wear you its fine.
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
those that focus on buying brand and make other lolitas who make their own things feel inferior
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
Lolita's should be themselves.
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
I have a fiance and my partners have always liked me as I am.
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
I never asked
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
I am really good at skirts and mini hats.
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
skirt, corset, blouse, boots, hat
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
Alice I guess
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
I do my daughter did till she went more visual Kei and my son is 6 and he is little dandy
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
A well mannered lovely person who is a joy to be around.