I mostly use Miyeon. And I'm from Cologne, that's in Germany.
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
A few months now.
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
I think I loved it a long time, like a year or so before I started wearing it, but then ... Hizaki came :D
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
Hm. I just asked a lot of questions to other Lolitas for a long time. But no, I'm trying to be a 'lifestyle Lolita'.
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
I wear Classical Lolita, but I will try Han-Lolita and I'm really looking forward to that :3
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
If only close friends count, just a few, but I know a lot of nice Lolitas I've met.
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
To feel the perfect happiness like a princess.
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
When I get bad comments from people, like the ones in my school.
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
My favorites are and always were Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and Innocent World.
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
A skirt with a red x black gingham print which I don't like anymore.
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
A Bonnet! They're my addiction!
12. Do you wear drawers?
Only the short ones, Bloomers.
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
I love the J-Rock band Versailles and my favorite J-Pop singer is Piko. But I mostly listen to K-Pop.
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
Meet-ups and tea parties of course. But events like the theatre or family celebrations are some I'm dressing in Lolita too.
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
Mostly at the weekend.
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
When I thought petticoats weren't important :D
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
The classical asian black or brown hair is perfect for Classic Lolitas. And of course with bangs.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
Because I'm afraid of being bullied ... But I hope that won't happen.
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
Hizaki was always my inspiration. But I love the G&L Bibles of course. Another thing that I love as a Lolita are Jane Austens books.
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
Not anymore ._.
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
It's very natural but I'm trying to let my eyes look bigger since I can't wear circles.
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
Whatever my pocket money + my parents allow me :D
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
A BtSSB JSK for about 150 € in Paris.
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
About ... 200 € I think.
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
I have my parents and the rest of my family + my pocket money xD
28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell us its good
and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell us why not.
My mother bought me some items from Bodyline.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
I don't think they're real Lolitas ... But I don't know them and it's just my opinion.
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
There's no age limitation, I think.
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
If they do really stupid things which are just embarrassing, then yes.
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
Not everyone want's to be a lifestyle Lolita and that's okay, but I want to live with etiquette.
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
No, not really.
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
Not yet, because my parents don't allow that sadly.
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
Sometimes I do a bit Casual Lolita.
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
Nope, I'm single.
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
I don't think so ... But that doesn't matter for me. I guess they will have to accept it in at least a few years.
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
My friends Yuki and Miri, because they really look cute in anything!
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
I've made a Bow, but I'm currently working on a skirt. But I already made a bunch of cosplays.
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
The Lady Victoria's Afternoon and the Fragnant Rose Memory's Sets, both by BtSSB. And a lot of IW Sets.
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
I really want something with a cat print! That would be the only Sweet Lolita item I'd ever buy, but since I love cats it would be worth it.
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
No, only if they want to. They would have to decide. But I'd buy them some cute and old fashioned clothes. (Though I don't want to have children.)
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
A real everyday lifestyle Lolita ... But I think an ideal Lolita doesn't excist since nothing can be ideal.