Or connect using:
Create an Account
Your OpenID URL:
View friends feed
Lolita 45 questions
Created on 14 July 2005 (#7732196)
Last updated on
10 April 2013
45 questions for all lolitas!
For Every Lolita! (Lolita ≠Cosplay )
All Members , Moderated
This community is simply asking all lolitas to answer 45 questions!
Only rules are
not to abuse people because of their answer
don't put your personal detail here
Please post your answer just like you post a new comment/post on your own journal.
You don't have to repeat the question in your post if you don't want to.
Let's know each other a bit better!
__________45 question for all lolitas_____________
1. Please tell us your Hand Name (name that’s used ONLY in internet.) and hometown.
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible. (eg. gothic Lolita, sweet Lolita, white Lolita…. Etc).
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
9. Which Lolita Brands do you like?
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
12. Do you wear drawers?
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were
just beginning Lolita.
17. What's hairstyle and color that you think Lolita would suite the most?
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
19. Please tell us your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol...)
20. Do you own a doll? Tell us your feelings about her intensely!
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on Lolita day-out?
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend in your Lolita clothes& accessary monthly?
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
27. Lolita outfit really costs money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of
28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell us its good
and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell us why not.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please clandestinely tell us
about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from
Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate’)
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed from earlier than you did Lolita?
36. Do you go to school/work as Lolita?
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Do you understand each other? (I think she meant “Does he understand you (as lolita)?”)
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
43. Is there a motif that you think “this is a simple of Lolita”?
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
black peace now
emily temple cute
gothic lolita bible
juliette et justine
, vivian westwood.